An Excellent Daily Diet Or Treat for All Types Of Freshwater & Marine Fishes, Invertebrates & Other Marine Species. Great For Turtles & Frogs Too!
- Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten
- Helps eliminate over-feeding
- Allows you to easily watch your aquatic pets feed
- Will not cloud the water
- Multi-vitamin rich to reduce stress and stress related diseases.
- Nitrogen charging reduces oxidation prior to opening
- Oxygen absorbers reduce oxidation once opened
- Free of parasites and harmful bacteria
- High in natural fatty acids
- Less water means you get more food
- Less waste due to oxidation means your cost per feeding is less
- Convenient cube reduce over-feeding and the water quality problems that may result
Cassandra T. guppy lover
“my prized guppy is in love with your Brine Shrimp cubes! She literally attacks the surface of water when I feed this to her. She was never aggressive with other foods and her color has become extremely vibrant as well.”
Bio-Pure FD Brine Shrimp Cubes
0.42 oz #33502
1.76 oz #33510
Feed the amount your pet will completely consume within three (3) to five (5) minutes up to three (3) times daily. For additional feeding suggestions, ask your aquatic retailer about Hikari's other specialized diets including Bio-Pure frozen and Bio-Pure FD, providing cleanliness and quality beyond compare!
Because We Care: Hikari Bio-Pure FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date guarantees the contents meet our rigid quality standards. After opening, please keep the container our of direct sunlight, high heat or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE: Handling a freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
OTHER GREAT FEEDING OPTIONS
FD Blood Worms
Tropical Micro Wafers