An Excellent Diet To Utilize During & After Medicating And As A Treat For Freshwater Fry Or Marine Invertebrates. Great For Tetras, Smaller Freshwater Or Marine Fishes, Invertebrates & Corals.
- Patented Ratcheting Dispenser Top.
- Allows you to easily dispense the right amount.
- Helps eliminate over-feeding.
- Helps keep product fresher.
- Will not cloud the water.
- Quality Beyond Compare.
- Multi-vitamin rich to reduce stress and stress related diseases..
- Nitrogen charging reduces oxidation prior to opening.
- Oxygen absorbers reduce oxidation once opened.
- Free of parasites and harmful bacteria.
- Better Value.
- Less water means you get more food.
- Less waste due to oxidation means your cost per feeding is less.
- Ratcheting dispenser top helps reduce over-feeding and the water quality problems that may result.
- Excellent For Use During Medicating.
- Use as a medium to administer medication by soaking the food in water mixed with the medication you intend to use. This process speeds the medication process by helping the fish ingest the medication of choice.
- When fish won't eat anything else, they normally will eat Bio-Pure FD Daphnia.
- For five days after your medicating routine is complete use Bio-Pure FD Daphnia to help cleanse the fish's digestive system and speed recovery.
Bio-Pure FD Daphnia Packed Loose:
0.42 oz #33301
Feed the amount your pet will completely consume within three (3) to five (5) minutes up to three (3) times daily. When used as a medication medium, smaller more frequent feedings are best. For additional feeding suggestions, ask your aquatic retailer about Hikari's other specialized diets including BIO-PURE Frozen and Bio-Pure FD providing cleanliness and quality beyond compare!
Because We Care: Hikari Bio-Pure FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date guarantees the contents meet our rigid quality standards. After opening, please keep the container our of direct sunlight, high heat or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE: Handling a freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
OTHER GREAT FEEDING OPTIONS
Tropical Micro Pellets