An Excellent Treat For Arowana, Koi and Most Larger Freshwater & Marine Fishes Providing Superior Color Enhancing Capacity. Also Great For Turtles & Frogs
- Whole Pieces Of Krill
- Allows you to easily feed the right amount
- Helps eliminate over-feeding
- Promotes Feeding By Hand
- Reduced salt content versus competitive brands which reduces potential long term health problems
- Will not cloud the water
- Quality Beyond Compare
- Multi-vitamin rich to reduce stress and stress related diseases.
- Nitrogen charging reduces oxidation prior to opening
- Oxygen absorbers reduce oxidation once opened
- Silica gel pack to eliminate moisture buildup once opened
- Free of parasites and harmful bacteria
- Excellent natural color enhancing characteristics
- Better Value
- Less water means you get more food
- Less waste due to oxidation means your cost per feeding is less
Greg P cichlid hobbyist
“I purchased a 20 gram container of your krill and all I can say is WOW, my oscars love it! there is no comparison… Hikari are large and intact. Thank you for your quality product.”
Bio-Pure FD Krill Packed Loose
0.71 oz #33403
3.53 oz #33417
Feed the amount your pet will completely consume within three (3) to five (5) minutes up to three (3) times daily. For additional feeding suggestions, ask your aquatic retailer about Hikari's other specialized diets including Bio-Pure frozen and Bio-Pure FD, providing cleanliness and quality beyond compare!
Because We Care: Hikari Bio-Pure FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date guarantees the contents meet our rigid quality standards. After opening, please keep the container our of direct sunlight, high heat or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE: Handling a freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
OTHER GREAT FEEDING OPTIONS
FD Brine Shrimp
FD Spirulina Brine Shrimp