A Great Treat Or Daily Diet For Goldfish, Certain Reptiles & Tropical Fish, Discus, Smaller Freshwater Fishes, Turtles & Some Lizards.
- Convenient, Small Cubes Of Tubifex Worms
- Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten
- Helps eliminate over-feeding
- Allows you to easily watch your aquatic pets feed
- Will not cloud the water
- Quality Beyond Compare
- Multi-vitamin rich to reduce stress and stress related diseases.
- Nitrogen charging reduces oxidation prior to opening
- Oxygen absorbers reduce oxidation once opened
- Free of parasites and harmful bacteria
- Better Value
- Less water means you get more food
- Less waste due to oxidation means your cost per feeding is less
- Convenient cube reduce over-feeding and the water quality problems that may result
Kristen L turtle lover
“we acquired 2 wonderful little red eared slider turtles 7 years ago. They have thrived into large adults. We have found that they really like the Bio-Pure FD Tubifex Worms. They dance when they see the container.”
Feed the amount your pet will completely consume within three (3) to five (5) minutes up to three (3) times daily. For additional feeding suggestions, ask your aquatic retailer about Hikari's other specialized diets including Bio-Pure frozen and Bio-Pure FD, providing cleanliness and quality beyond compare!
Because We Care: Hikari Bio-Pure FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date guarantees the contents meet our rigid quality standards. After opening, please keep the container our of direct sunlight, high heat or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE: Handling a freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
OTHER GREAT FEEDING OPTIONS
FD Blood Worms
Frozen Blood Worms