A balanced daily diet for all types of goldfish, rich in plant matter and offering excellent growth characteristics!
- Did you know Goldfish actually prefer eating live plants?
In nature, Goldfish seek out natural foods like water plants to appease their appetite. ®Hikari Goldfish Staple™ contains higher levels of plant matter including Alfalfa, Kale and Mulukhiya offering a naturally flavorful formulation.
- No artificial colors or flavors added
The natural green color is derived from a highly nutritious ingredient mix and won't negatively impact your pet's water.
- A scientifically balanced formulation that requires no supplemental feeding
Contains all the necessary nutrients your pet needs to live a health-filled life.
Our laboratory verified growth characteristics make this an ideal starter diet for most Goldfish varieties.
- Your best choice for Goldfish and baby Koi larger than 35mm or 1.5 inches
This floating baby pellet is easy to feed and allows you to readily monitor your pet's intake to help avoid overfeeding and the related water quality and health issues that can result.
- Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities
We can be assured you'll always get the ®Hikari quality you expect!
- Floating Pellet
- Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten
- Helps eliminate over-feeding
- Reduces water quality problems
- More Economical
- Baby Pellet for goldfish over 35mm or 1.5"
- Will Not Cloud The Water
- Contains Stabilized Vitamin C
- Supports immune system health
- Promotes a long, healthy life
- Excellent Daily Diet
- Great basic nutrition
- Contains Plant Matter Goldfish Prefer
- Nutrient Mix Promotes Growth
- No color enhancing capacity
3.5 oz (100 g)#01120
22 Lb #01189
When temperature above 50 degrees, feed two to four times daily. Higher temperatures cause more activity which requires more food. Please do not exceed the amount your fish will eat within a few minutes of feeding. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems associated with this action.
Wheat flour, flaked corn, fish meal, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, krill meal, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, brewers dried yeast, kale meal, garlic, dried seaweed meal, mulukhiya meal, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A oil, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, vitamin D₃ supplement, biotin, salt, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium iodate.
[table caption="GUARANTEED ANALYSIS" ]
Crude protein Crude Fat Crude Fiber Moisture Ash Phosphorus
min. 32% min. 4.0% max. 3.0% max. 10% max. 12% min. 0.7%[/table]
OTHER GREAT FEEDING OPTIONS
Hikari Tropical Micro Wafers - For aquariums with goldfish and other tropical fish