Koi With Championship Size & Form Can Be Yours!
- A specialty formulation developed to help koi add weight and girth rapidly while avoiding fat deposit buildup inside the body cavity.
- A uniquely balanced formulation of high-grade proteins, necessary vitamins and minerals developed for short term feeding.
- Supports immune system health while offering a taste most koi readily enjoy
- Offered in a special foil coated package to maintain freshness and reduce oxidation.
- A floating, jumbo nugget which will not cloud your pond water. Floating foods allow you to more readily monitor and adjust the amount of food fed to avoid overfeeding.
- Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you'll always get the ®Hikari quality you expect!
Floating Pellet That Will Not Cloud The Water
- Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten.
- Helps eliminate over-feeding.
- Reduces water quality problems.
- More economical.
- Promotes development of natural beauty.
- Helps develop distinctive color.
- Aids in brighter, vibrant coloration.
- Great for use prior to showing koi.
Contains Stabilized Vitamin C
- Supports immune system health.
- Promotes a long, healthy life.
Advanced Hobbyists Supplemental Diet
- Extreme nutrition.
- Vacuum packed for maximum freshness.
- Helps build both size and weight faster than any other food without deformities.
2kg (4.4 Lb) Large Pellet #08470
When your water temperature consistently exceeds 68℉ (20℃), feed up to four times daily, but no more than you fish will consume within five minutes. Always remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems associated with this action. When fed with Hikari Spirulina or Hikari Excel, you can expect your koi's body to develop superior color with splendid luster and brilliance. For information on this mixture, click Special Use Of Hikari Hi-Growth below.
Wheat flour, fish meal, wheat germ meal, dried bakery product, brewers dried yeast, fish oil, soybean meal, gluten meal, spirulina, rice bran, dried seaweed meal, DL-methionine, garlic, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, D-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B₅), riboflavin, vitamin A oil, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, vitamin D₃ supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cobalt sulfate, calcium iodate, yellow 5*, blue 2*. (*artificial colors)
|Crude protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 32%||min. 7.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 1.0%||max. 14%||min. 1.0%|