A Uniquely Balanced Diet For Tetras, Barbs And Other Small-Mouthed Tropical Fish.
- Our unique "Micro Coating" eliminates nutrition loss and water clouding.
- The premium-select marine & vegetable protein mix is ideal for small tropical fish who require larger energy reserves.
- A balance of Krill and Spirulina offers vivid coloration.
- This precisely colored granule improves underwater visibility thereby resulting in more rapid acceptance with less uneaten food.
- A softer texture that's ideally suited for most smaller community tank fishes.
0.77 oz #21102
1.58 oz #21108
2.2 Lb #21166
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid overfeeding as water quality issues can result.
Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you'll always get the Hikari® quality you expect!
Note: ®HIKARI TROPICAL MICRO PELLETS® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, krill meal, soybean meal, flaked corn, brewers dried yeast, cuttlefish meal, wheat germ meal, wheat starch, fish oil, powdered cellulose, hydrolyzed vegetable sucrose polyesters, dried seaweed meal, lecithin, DL-methionine, garlic, spirulina, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, vitamin D₃ supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cobalt sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3*, yellow 5*. (*artificial colors)
|Crude protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 43%||min. 7.0%||max. 7.0%||max. 10%||max. 17%||min. 1.1%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin D₃||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 16,000 IU/kg||min. 3,200 IU/kg||min. 750 IU/kg||min. 270 mg/kg|