A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain all the nutrition of live fish
- A treat almost any larger fish can readily consume and digest.
- Can easily be cut in to smaller pieces for the little guys in your tank too
- A combination of vitamins and silversides you cannot easily duplicate at home
- Easy to break apart to make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Enriched with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Use as a treat daily and feed no more than your fish will consume within about a minute. To feed smaller fish cut in to the appropriate size pieces before dropping in aquarium. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issues.
Ideal For: Freshwater and marine carnivores.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Please note: Handling a frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
Silversides, water, pyridoxine hydrochloride, carotene, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized vitamin C), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, niacin.*
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 10 mg/kg
||min. 2 mg/kg
||min. 200 µg/kg
|4 oz (113g) - #32621
|12 oz (340g) - #32640